As you well know, travel at this time is “a wait and see what happens.” Our Heritage of America trip that was to take place in May was cancelled. The five people who planned to go on the trip received a full refund. We have 15 people signed up to do the Discover Mackinac Island trip. It is to take place September 25- October 2. If Collette cancels this trip, you will receive all the money you paid including the Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $275.00 per person. If you decide to cancel on your own, you will receive all the money you paid, but will not receive the Waiver and Insurance amount of $275.00. So, I strongly suggest to wait and see what Collette does. I will contact everyone as soon as I hear anything about the trip.
At this time, no new trips for 2021 are being planned for our REA group. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you would like to repeat the Heritage of America trip again. Also, let me know if there are some other destinations you would like to visit.
Please contact me with any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collette Trips for 2020