Value of Hours: $336,672.59
Meetings: Second Tuesday of the month, September-May
- Location: Eagles Lodge, 7025 Overland Road, Boise,
- TimeL 12:00 noon
- Cost is $11, Reservations are necessary the Friday before each meeting. Call Margaret: 208. 887.6747
**If you've made lunch reservations and are unable to attend the meeting, please notify Margaret by 9:00 P.M. Sunday evening prior to the Tuesday meeting. We must pay for the count that Margaret submits. Thank You!
Programs for 2019-2020:
SEPT 10: Janie Ward Engelking on the state legislature.
OCT 8: Sue Ripley from the League of Women's Voters
NOV 12: Quilts of Valor: Honoring Veterans
DEC 10: Luke Lords from the Boise Independent School District
JAN 14: Janet Worthington as "Catherine the Great, Empress of Russia"
FEB 11: Anne Gavica, director of the Basque Museum. Kylie Bernensolo.
MAR 10: JoAnn Kachigian - Armenian Genocide, her mother's story.
APR 09: Regional meeting (?)
April 14: Tricia Canaday, Idaho Historical Preservation Society, speaking on Granges.
MAY 12: Sharon North,Necrology and installation of officers.
Community Service Opportunities:
- Collect books for Operation Wish Book
- Raise money for BSU College of Education Scholarships
- Idaho Food Bank
- Work with AARP for their Day of Service needs
- Collect pajamas and books for children
- Provide Teacher Grants
- Others per board approval
COMPLETE, PRINT AND MAIL FORM TO:
Boise, Idaho 83709