Contact Person: Chris Blower 208.403.1371
- Second Wednesday, September-May (unless otherwise noted)
- Location: Dixie's Diner
- Time: 12:00 noon
Programs for 2019-2020
SEPT 11: TBA
OCT 09: Service project at Humanitarian Center
NOV 13: Meeting in Rigby at a member's house. Program is a photographic presentation on Africa . Lunch is pot luck.
DEC 11: Christmas Party
JAN 08: Idaho Falls Zoo director will make a presentation.
FEB 12: Bonneville County Prosecutor, Danny Clark, a gifted speaker!
MAR 13: ISU's Continuing Education for Seniors - Friend for Learning (FFL). Idaho Falls president, Kathy Hendricks is the guest speaker.
April 17: Regional meeting has been canceled due to health concerns.
May 13: TBA - possibly a Quilt of Valor quilter.
Community Service Projects:
- Value of Hours: $103,090.80
- Collection for the food bank each month
- Scholarships to Education majors at ISU each year.
- The Humanitarian Center
- Idaho Falls Food Basket
- Quilts Of Valor (QOV) that will be presented to a member's husband along with 3 other QOV, Two QOV are to presented to our members, one to son of a member. Date of presentation during on of our meetings will hopefully be in the spring. (See slide show above and to the right.)
- Teaching a young middle school student how to sew a mask. Students in her school are required to wear masks. (See slide show above and to the right.)
- Just a small sample of masks that were made and donated to various doctors offices and to police department. (See slide show above and to the right.)
2020 Regional Conference
April 17, 2020, Eastern Regional Conference has been canceled due to health concerns.